Saturday, March 21, 2015

The IT ball gown

 Bonjour,

I’ve been meaning to do a post on this show-stopping gown for a while now, so here it is:
I have always had an obsession with ball gowns, and I’ve never met anybody who can outdo Zac Posen. His finale dress from February’s collection blew me away. Along with the impeccable construction and flawless detailing, which made the dress pop out and curve like nothing I’ve ever seen, the color made that dress. It shone against Naomi Campbell’s skin. The metallic finish was a nod to luxury and glamour, without feeling outdated or glitzy. The hue was better than gold or silver, as it brought something fresh to the table. Naomi's blunt haircut also added the perfect contrast. I would kill to wear it, and it embodied the perfect modern woman (who everyone wants to be: the Zac Posen woman, creative, ambitious, and confident, with inner glamour).

xoxox,
Larissa






No comments:

Post a Comment